We participate in FPL’s Energy Saving Program, Ask us if you are eligible for a FPL Rebate!
A/C Rebate Qualifications
To qualify for the FPL $150 instant rebate, the new A/C unit must be:
- Installed in a single-family detached home.
- A completely new A/C unit, including both indoor and outdoor units.
- 16 – SEER or 17 – SEER rated. Not sure what this means? Click here
- Purchased through a Participating Independent Contractor (PIC).
Unsure if you need a new A/C?
- Call or Email us for a FREE quote to replace your existing unit.
- We also offer Financing through Ygrene & Synchrony!
How do I redeem my FPL A/C Instant Rebate?
- We will come provide you with a quote for replacement.
- We will install your new A/C system.
- After installation you will receive a $150 instant rebate automatically listed as a credit on your invoice from us.
Can a new A/C save me money on my bill?
Depending on the size and efficiency of your current A/C, a new system could save you money on your energy bill.
For example: If you upgrade an older 3 – TON A/C unit with a newer, higher efficiency model, you could save around $377 annually.