At Florida Air Service, we recognize that having a clean dryer vent is an important safety measure for your home. In fact, according to the National Fire Protection Association, nearly 17,000 home fires are reported each year. These types of fires can be caused by lint build up in the dryer vent that blocks the flow of air causing excessive heat that can result in a fire.
Do you think that it might be time to clean your home’s dry vent?
The pros at Florida Air Service have put together some tips to determine if it might be time for dryer vent cleaning:
- Does your dryer take longer than 30-45 minutes to dry your clothes?
- Are your clothes abnormally hot to the touch after drying?
- Does the vent hood flap not open during your dryer’s operation?
- Has it been one year since your last dryer vent cleaning?
- If you answered YES to any of these questions, it may be time to call the dryer vent cleaning pros at Florida Air Service to schedule service.
Many dryer manufacturers recommend that dryer vents should be cleaned once a year. By doing this it helps prevent fires as a result of lint-clogged vents and saves you money by causing your dryer to run efficiently. A more efficient dryer will use less electricity. So not only will your clothes dry faster, but you will also save money!
Contact us today at 954-772-2838 to receive an estimate for your dryer vent cleaning service needs!