At Florida Air Service, we recognize that having a clean dryer vent is an important safety measure for your home. In fact, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission estimates that clothing dryers are associated with approximately 15,600 fires annually. These types of fires can be caused by lint build up in the dryer vent. If lint build up blocks the flow of air, excessive heat can result, which sometimes can cause a fire. Cleaning your home's dryer vent can help prevent a potential house fire.
Do you think that it might be time to clean your home’s dry vent?
The pros at Florida Air Service have put together some tips to determine if it might be time for dryer vent cleaning:
- Does your dryer take longer than 30-45 minutes to dry your clothes?
- Are your clothes abnormally hot to the touch after drying?
- Does the vent hood flap not open during your dryer’s operation?
- Has it been one year since your last dryer vent cleaning?
- If you answered yes to any of these questions, it may be time to call the dryer vent cleaning pros at Florida Air Service to schedule service.
Many dryer manufacturers recommend that dryer vents should be cleaned once a year. It not only keeps the machine running efficiency, but it also helps prevent fires as a result of lint-clogged vents. The dryer vent cleaning technicians at Florida Air Service will make sure your home is not a fire risk due to dirty vents. A clean dryer vent also means that your dryer will run more efficiently and use less electricity. So not only will your clothes dry faster, but you will also save money!
Contact us today at 954-772-2838 to receive an estimate for your dryer vent cleaning service needs!